Immanuel Shelter would not exist without the support of its treasured volunteers. Regular folks, each with a unique reason for their willingness to give back, make our shelter services possible. Families and individuals help us meet a variety of needs including but not limited to:
- Fundraising event organizing, set up and management,
- Food/meal preparation and/or serving,
- Stocking/clean-up of the shelter,
- Grant writing and tracking,
- Picking up supply donations, and more!
Volunteering for just four hours weekly helps the shelter provide intake services, meals, nighttime set up and the kindness of fellowship. Grant writing and other volunteer needs can be met by working at your home during hours that are convenient for you.
If you have a few hours a week to volunteer or have a special skill you think would be valuable to our efforts, please contact us. We promise to get back with you right away!